Pages

Monday, 16 February 2015

What Is In My Bag

Well, I think we all can see how great my new years resolutions is going...
I hope you've had a lovely Valentines Day #SingleVday

Today I thought I'd show you what I have in my bag!
Enjoy!

Bag - HM

(sorry for the crappy picture)

My Phone - IPhone 6
IPhone 5 headphones 
Handsanitizer (did I spell that right?) - Gunry
Lip balm - Carmex
Extra chewing gum 
Hello Kitty necklace 
Powder - Make up store
Wallet - Michael Kors
A random comb 


See you soon!


Yours Truly xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Randomly found your blog and can’t express how I like it!
    It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete